Tuesday 17 June 2008

Injuries plague the Team...

After my trip to Butser it turns out it wasn't my hamstring but my sciatic nerve - trapped or something. Anyway, after some pushing and pulling of my back by Nicki the worst seems over and I've been back training.

Unfortunately, not everyone's been so lucky!

Adrian has had to pull out due to a knee injury, Nigel broke two toes falling down the stairs (but in Nigel's true spirit is simply going to strap them up and get on with it...) and Andy's knee has flaired up after a run, quite badly too by the sounds of things. Will's done something to his foot but seems to be back in training - he's out tomorrow night for a session with Mike to find out how he's feeling.

Less than a month to go and it seems that stepping up the pace of training is starting to take it's toll...

No comments: