Monday 10 March 2008

Monday 10th March - Rain Stops Play...

The howling winds and storms of the last 24 hours have put a dampner on everyone's enthusiam to go wandering through the woods tonight...

Everyone except Steve Bishop. Having been unable to make the last few walks due to work commitments Steve was all up for tonight but no-else could be persuaded out (me included, in fact I was one of the first to drop out!)

Still, weather looks set to improve for Saturday morning at Hindhead and I think we should have a good turn-out. I'm even going to take my new walking poles with me to give them a try-out.

Must be finished before 3pm though as need to get back and settle down in front of TV in pub for the Six Nations final day..... Simon Hall and Paul Jameson can't make it as they've got tickets to Twickenham (I've told them I'll go in their place if they insist but no joy....

No comments: