Wednesday 19 March 2008


Tuesday 18th March - Evening Walk 4 - 5 miles

Finally back on my feet after last week's misery of Man-Flu. Almost two weeks of training lost so I'm feeling very sluggish and the fact that no-one except Chris & me could get out tonight was going to keep me from goig somwehere!

Met at 8pm as ususal and hung around until ten past to make sure no-one had had a last minute change of mind. Nope, just Chris and me it was then!

As Chris didn't do the very first walk back on 20th February, this time trying not to get lost on the way! No map tonight so playing it by ear which actually seemed to work this time altough there were lots of times I thought "hmmm, not sure this is right at all....". I'll try and retrace where we went and add a map later.

Only thing of note this evening where the strange glowing lights in the middle of a field some 200 yards away which kept changing shape and moving around, hovering close to the ground.....

Having decided it was probably a reflective nose band or something on a horse we took the brave decision not to investigate further but to move on, picking up the pace....

Finished in a record 1hr 25 mins, some 25 minutes quicker than the first time! Training seems to be working then!

No comments: